When I was in my teenage, the flashy advertisements of commercial soaps with even more flashy jingles got to me. And I must have tried all the new launches, with the hope of looking like the diva roped in for the campaign
With trial and error , I made a choice and it is:
1.Handmade soaps are better moisturisers as they retain glycerin
2. Made with better and organic ingredients
3. Handmade soap is Unique : We get to try different ones
I have reviewed 2 handmade soaps from Ionic, you can choose which one suits basis your requirement
1. MSM Avocado Soap : It is a natural exfoliant, leaving the skin soft , smooth and glowy .
It helps give relief from sunburn, irritation , dryness or itching,reduces excess oil ,wrinkles and dark circles
It purifies and tightens the pores giving a smooth clean skin.
2.MSM Australian Clay Soap: Australian Clay with excellent hydration , detoxifying and deep restorative properties.
This is good for all skin types
It reduces the acne , breakouts and blackheads on the skin.
Being a new Mom I juggle with the household chores, baby needs and my work commitments.
Aside I am trying to get my weight and body to the pre pregnancy phase.
During pregnancy I used a lot of creams and oils to reduce stretch marks but I wasn’t convinced with the results and hence am still sporting tiger stripes.
These marks remind me of the beautiful phase I’ve just been through but they need to go ! Hence I tried the Ionic MSM stretch Marks gel
Before I review it lets understand why stretch marks appear as I did a lot of research around this subject.
- Stretch marks are caused when the skin rapidly stretches as a result of sudden growth or weight gain.
- The stretching causes the middle layer of skin (dermis) to tear, allowing the deeper skin layers to show through, forming stretch marks.
- The dermis contains strong, inter-connected fibres that allow your skin to stretch as your body grows. However, rapid growth can cause the skin to over-stretch and break the fibres causing stretch marks.
- The stretch marks haven’t faded completely currently but MSM stretch marks gel has helped reduce the intensity.
- Not just during pregnancy , we can develop stretch marks during any phase of life
- After rapid weight gain
- During puberty
- Having family history of stretch marks
- An underlying health condition or a syndrome, such as Cushing’s syndrome or Marfan syndrome
- After the prolonged or inappropriate use of corticosteroid medication
Why MSM Stretch Marks Gel?
MSM With Its unique formulation works directly on the inner skin tissues and heals the skin from the core
The active sulfur compound activates the natural healing mechanism of the body and impacts the skin in a fast manner
It tightens the skin pores and gets rid of the outer skin tissues of the unwanted dirt and antibodies. . It surrounds the outer tissue and binds the cells together, resulting in a natural uplift and tone of the skin
Also, since I put up at Noida where the water supplied is hard, most of us living in this area have been complaining about hairfall issues
I don’t really face the issue of scanty hair but was looking out for a trusted product which would reduce the hair fall and improved hair quality.
I used the Ionic MSM Hair growth gel and am happy with the results so far
Hair loss can be due to the following factors and many more:
- Extreme Stress
- Lack of nutrients
- Weight loss and crash diets
Why Ionic MSM hair growth gel ?
it is made to suit any hair type and also suits both men and women. For people facing patchy baldness/baldness/ major hairfall issues can trust this product as it catalysis hair regrowth process and also adds more volume.
This MSM formulated gel nourishes the hair and scalp and gives stronger, lengtheir hair in just a week’s time .
Usage : I used it daily and really found the difference in hair quality.
Ionic makes sure that what we put on our skin is pure and beneficial to us
Simple. Pure. Skincare. It’s what Ionic knows and does!
Website : http://www.ionicmsm.in